Veuillez sélectionner votre langue

Bonjour, veuillez vous connecter ici

Vous n'êtes pas encore membre ?
pour découvrir English Live, le nouveau système d'apprentissage primé

Close
Bienvenue à "Teacher Question and Answer"
Got a nagging question about the English language? Ask Larissa! Post your questions in the discussion section.
Langue: English
Membres: 6138
Gradés : Larissa (Administrator)

Etes-vous sûr(e) de vouloir quitter ce groupe ?

Etes-vous sûr de vouloir effacer le sujet de discussion Believe and Believe in ?
De dshangc13, le 03/10/2015 20:11:55
Believe and Believe in

Can someome help explain what the difference is between Believe and Believe in. Thank you.

De AABDULSATTAR, le 11/10/2015 06:09:41
RE: Believe and Believe in

When you believe in something, you take it for granted that it really exists. There are no two questions about it. For example: • Many people believe in ghosts. • I don't believe in angels. • Many children believe in Santa Claus. • I believe in God. In all the examples that we have talked about so far, one is quite sure that the thing being discussed exists.

Believe mean? When you believe something, you accept everything that someone says as being true or real. That is one of the meanings. For example, like an idiot I believed everything he said. • We believed everything the doctor told us. • Never believe anything that Venkat tells you. • I never believe anything that anybody tells me.

http://www.english-for-students.com/Believe-In.html

De dshangc13, le 31/12/2015 02:55:44
RE: RE: Believe and Believe in
Thank you so much, Aabdulsattar, it's much clear now.
De AABDULSATTAR, le 31/12/2015 23:39:31
RE: RE: RE: Believe and Believe in
Welcome :).
De mgheno2, le 03/04/2016 09:19:12
RE: RE: RE: RE: Believe and Believe in
I h***e never heard about Believe and Believe in..Thank you for explain . so, I believe in good hearts, in life, in miracles, in faith, in hope. I remembered now.. Joan Baez sings" I Believe in"..in her music."God is God".